Monday, October 16, 2006

Twice As Good

I have been thinking of starting a blog - that mirrors my rather irregular one at Geetham.

So, here it is. Now I can procastinate in two places at once !

Welcome to my blog.

Vasan

ps: I need to set unicode and learn a bit about this and that - hopefully I do so soon. Until then this won't be as pretty as my other one.. By the way.. visit www.geetham.net and register there to see the original of these pages (from its earliest and rather humble beginnings!).

3 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi vasan :)

Good job!!! Naraiya yezhutha ennoda vazhthuKal :)

Shy

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Just U & Me said...

vasan..........vaalthukkal...
time kidaikkumpothu eluthunka:)

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger narayanan said...

enna jan 2nd'ku appuram endha post'ayum kaanum :-s

 

Post a Comment

<< Home